Want to join the Seed&Spark crew?
We'll post all openings on this page. If you don't see yourself in any of the roles listed, check back soon!
Who we're looking for
Product Manager, Equity & Inclusion Programs
About the Role
We’re looking for a passionate Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Product Manager to own our workplace culture products, Film Forward. Built around a library of exceptional short movies, Film Forward helps organizations implement, execute, and measure a sustainable practice to cultivate a workplace that works for everyone. Each month, participants watch an award-winning short film, engage in personal reflections and actions, expand individual knowledge through cultural literacy, and then join a facilitated conversation. Your role will be focused on owning, leading, and managing the development of the product, iterating from ideation/inception to requirement gathering, design, review, QA, release planning, and product marketing towards Product Market Fit. This role also has opportunities for growth as we scale over the next year.
You love to understand how products work and how you can improve them. You are organized and have attention to detail. You also love to zoom out and understand the big picture at 30,000 ft. You aren’t afraid to ask questions to get to the user’s real pain points and needs. You are a team player and can jump in and help out where needed. You are a self-starter who can work with little oversight and handle unforeseen changes. You also are not afraid to ask questions when needed. You may have previously worked as a product manager at a startup. Experience? You’ve got at least 4 years of product management work under your belt.
Here’s what you’ll do in your role:
- Own drive, and execute the E&I product roadmap, based on company business objectives, on-going data analysis, forecasting, and resource constraints.
- Define goals and success with clearly measurable objectives and key results
- Create and maintain clear product requirements and documentation
- Lead a cross-functional product development team through the product development lifecycle end-to-end.
- Support E&I team members working on marketing, operations, support, sales, etc.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders, Chief Product Officer, and the rest of company leadership on E&I product strategy and plans
Before we get started, please confirm the following:
By starting a project you agree to Seed&Spark’s Site Guidelines.
Saved to Watchlist
Way to go, you just added something to your watchlist for the first time! You can find and view your watchlist at anytime from your profile.
Pay what you can.
Watch wild and wonderful movies and shows from independent filmmakers and get a new handpicked playlist every month.Subscribe to Seed&Spark